| 17. 12. 2016
Max Brauer Allee 227
| 24. 09. 2016
||Hamburg Metal Dayz
| 07. 08. 2016
||Klubhaus - Bahnhof Pauli
| 09. 04. 2016
Grosse Freiheit 64
| 11. 07. 2015
Bei den Tipsy Apes
Am Radeland 25
| 11. 05. 2015
Knust Gastronomie Betriebs GmbH
Neuer Kamp 30
| 10. 01. 2015
c/o Malte Wiersbinski
Alter Güterbahnhof 11g
22303 Hamburg / Germany
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
please do not use our website.
The term "Godsnake" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is stated on the right. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer
of our website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Godsnake and while we endeavour to keep the information
up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability
with respect to the website or the information, products, services, graphics or related audio files contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such
information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from
loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and
materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we
expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify
that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Godsnake is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website,
then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Godsnake may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 2015/01/01.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which
you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal
information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at the adress to the right. We will promptly
correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control
over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites
are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Godsnake takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily
unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.